September 15: Everyone wants to become the best version of themselves, but few actually do it. We’re our own worst enemies when it comes to achieving success, chasing our dreams, and living a life that’s filled with passion and purpose.
Well, there are scores of people who believe in the phrase “The sky’s the limit. But how many people believe in it?
Going by reality, our imagination is the limit. But, most people want reality to be what they want rather than what it is. So few people use what imagination they have to see beyond their beliefs.
Beliefs require no imagination but just faith.
Meet Sunettha Acharya, a Model and glorious winner of Mrs. Bharat Icon 2019 as the 1st runner-up and a social activist.
She is of the firm belief in this thought of imagination, which eventually transformed her life to the next level.
Notably, Sunettha, With the strength of her unique mindset and approach to her life, has made a mark and carved a niche for herself in her career.
Little known facts on her proud achievements:
Apart as 1st runner-up of Mrs. Bharat Icon 2019, she was also honoured with Mesmerizing Eyes award at Mrs. Bharat Icon 2019 event.
Even as a Mother taking care of her family financially, Sunettha Acharya always develops the right choices with the help of her critical thinking skills. It is a known fact that there are girls who are unable to show themselves adequately due to their shy nature.
However, this hasn’t been the case with Sunettha Acharya. She is a multi-talented and strong woman who can share her opinions and come out with the truth publicly.
● Sunettha has walked down the ramp for fashion designer Jagruti Vikram and also walked the ramp for Max Fashion Week
● She was featured as a calendar girl for Mystique Magazine Calendar.
● She was honoured with the Best International Fashion Model 2020 at an exquisite fashion event in Malaysia.
Amidst keeping her spirits active for modelling, she never forgets to be a wonderful, kind, gentle and humble persona. She is actively involved in Social Service and tied up with varied NGOs since she firmly believes that when “you give, you receive.”
● Sunettha was the Maharashtra President at Dadasaheb Phalke Icon Award Films (DPIAF)
●She was even a judge at Mrs. Navi Mumbai Saundarya 2019
● And also a judge at Akhand kokan Mahotsav 2020, Parampara Konkanachi Saudarya.
•She was the Beautiful Magazine Cover girl for Lifestyle magazine 2019
● Her beauty deserves applause exactly why she was the cover page girl for Drashti Prabha magazine 2nd edition (2020)
● She Was a brand promoter and ambassador for Cheers glasses for EyeBoss India.
● She never fails to show her love for fashion! Does she? She also Did a jewellery shoot for Shilpi Jewellers.
● In addition to that, Jewellery shoot for Options Jewellery.
● She also won an award for carrying out philanthropy work, the most prestigious Mother Teresa Award.
● Yet another fashion souvenir, she Won the classic Golden Girl award as a fashion model.
Sunettha Acharya Life Ethics
There are several ethics interlinked to her life. It is Sunettha’s feeling that you can love others only when you love yourself first. This is what inspires her to accept herself and others for who they are.
Sunettha Acharya believes in existence, notwithstanding differences and interdependence, irrespective of strengths. She cares for the mind by instilling it with positivity, her body by working out in the gym or doing yoga, and lastly, her noble soul by caring for the underprivileged. To sum up, Sunettha Acharya is a Charismatic Personality, and despite being active on social media, she has never let any unpleasantness creep into her life.
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact pr.error.rectification[at]gmail.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.
Leave a Reply